Why Join the Chamber?
As a vital resource to the business community, the vision of the Lebanon Chamber is to offer
- Increased Visibility of your business
- New business contacts and potential customers through Networking
- Professional Leadership Development
- Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
- Opportunities to Create Relationships with local business leaders
- Cost-Saving Discounts through the Chamber and Member -2-Member Benefits
- Business and Community Advocacy
- Credibility and Business Referrals
- Representation and Involvement
- Ribbon Cutting & Milestone Ceremonies
- An Invitation for Engagement of key decision makers and entrepreneurs to invest in Lebanon fostering economic growth
- A Community Partnership linking business, schools and local government in a network that strengthens and benefits everyone involved
Every Chamber member benefits from our wide variety of programs and services that help members build their companies, reduce the cost of doing business and contribute to a better community.
Chamber membership is your link to the people, programs and information you need to increase your organization's visibility and grow your business.
Make new connections and forge new business relationship by attending our many networking opportunities. Owners and employees can meet, talk and exchange ideas in social and educational events. We also encourages members to serve on one of our many committees or volunteer at one of our many outings. Come get involved!
The Chamber helps promote your business any way we can. We have many marketing venues, including our website, social media, community events, and print advertising. The chamber of commerce likely has a larger following than your business, so any exposure the chamber gives to your business can be beneficial.
Newsletters, guidebooks, and other chamber of commerce publications can highlight your business and increase the visibility of your product or service. We are also a great source of information for visitors and residents, and consistently refer potential customers to their members. What’s more, by introducing new people in a variety of industries, chamber events also allow you to market your business to other members, whom you might otherwise never have met.
The Chamber often get involved in our local government, and can help give your business a stronger voice on issues that affect you, your employees, and your customers. By working together to reach common goals, and collectively advocating for education, healthcare, bond issues, and more, chamber members also help improve the local business community as a whole.
The Chamber's business development programs connect you to business prospects, opportunities and relationships. Build your network--and your customer base--through Chamber programs designed to help establish relationships among Lebanon's businesses large and small.
The Chamber offers a variety of professional development programs to help members sharpen their skills and give member companies a competitive edge.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
Chamber members receive information and resources to stay informed and visible in the Lebanon Area business community.
The Chamber's advocacy programs provide access to lawmakers and influence over public policy issues important to your business. Chamber advocacy programs provide opportunities for members to meet and mingle with policy makers and engage civic leaders in meaningful dialogue surrounding key business issues.
The Chamber's benefits and rebate programs offer tangible savings on Workers' Compensation, Healthcare and Dental services to meet the needs of every business.
Save Significantly on Your Workers’ Compensation Premium
Did you know that many alternative discounts are available to help reduce your annual Ohio workers’ compensation costs? Through the Lebanon Chamber's workers’ compensation program, your organization can significantly reduce your workers’ compensation costs through a variety of alternative rating programs. Our program, administered by Sedgwick, offers you quality service and stability through the complex workers’ compensation environment.
For over 50 years, Sedgwick has been helping employers navigate Ohio’s workers’ compensation system, providing services to help them control claim-related costs and reduce premiums. Our team includes the experienced colleagues from CompManagement and CareWorks Comp. The two companies merged and are now Sedgwick. Together, we serve nearly 65,000 Ohio employers including organizations of all sizes operating in various industries across the state. Group rating programs administered by Sedgwick have produced over $4 billion in savings since group rating was introduced in 1991, and their group retrospective programs have returned over $630 million in premium refunds since the program began in 2009.
If your organization is not yet participating in this member benefit, and you would like to receive a free, no-obligation analysis from Sedgwick, email our Program Manager, Rejeana Woolum-Napier at email@example.com.
Sedgwick Safety Resource Page
SOCA Benefit Plan:
NEW: SOCA Pooled Employer Plan:
Under the SECURE Act, the first significant retirement-related legislation in more than a decade, employers can offer retirement plans to their employees through a Pooled Employer Plan (PEP). In a PEP, employers of all sizes, industries, locations etc. can join together and become a "member employer" through the SOCA Pooled Employer Plan (SOCA PEP). The Newport Group the Pooled Plan Provider (PPP) of the SOCA PEP is responsible for establishment, management, fiduciary oversight and operations of the plan on behalf of the member employers. For more information contact Dale Essenmacher at 248-212-3223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Reasons why your company would want to join the PEP:
- Operational Efficiency (studies have shown that companies save between 100-150 hours a year by joining these types of plans)
- Elevating Fiduciary Liability (Newport will become the 402(a) named fiduciary on your plan)
- Cost Savings (a typical adopting employer will save 30%-40% from a standalone plan)
Click HERE to view a comparison chart that shows the difference in responsibilities in PEP vs. having your own plan.
Click HERE for an overview and advantages of a PEP.
Click HERE for a short power point presentation on the advantage of joining the PEP.
Newport Secure Retirement PEP Explainer Video
Newport Secure Retirement PEP Digital Brochure (Flipbook)
For more information contact Dale Essenmacher at 248-212-3223 or email@example.com
NEW: Elavon US Bank Processing:
Never Miss a Sale!
We can help save you money!
Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Elavon, a leading payment processor, to provide you with innovative payment solutions to enhance your business. Chamber members who take advantage of Elavon’s payment processing program will get the Chambers preferred partner pricing.
Today, customers want you to accept payments a number of ways – in store, online, over the phone or mobile wallet. This doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated, which is where Elavon can help. Elavon offers a simple, cost effective payment processing program, all backed by the highest standard of customer service.
Advantages of Choosing Elavon-
- All the payment types you need
- Elavon enables businesses to accept all major credit and debit cards, corporate, purchasing commercial cards and electronic checks.
- Latest payment technology
- Smart/Chip/EMV terminals, mobile wallet payment technology, billing and invoicing, medical payments software, in-person, online and tablet solutions for all of your business needs.
- Data security
o We help you protect data with strong encryption and tokenization technology with our Safe-T suite solution.
- Get the answers you need when you need them
- We are here when you need us with 24/7/365 access to Customer Service.
- Feel secure in knowing that you have a dedicated account manager to help you manage your payments efficiently.
- Convenient, Easily Accessible Reporting
- Monitor your account at your convenience from any web browser.
Get a free competitive analysis and let us find a solution for your business. To learn more call John Webb at 937-671-1606 or John.firstname.lastname@example.org.