33rd Annual Horse Drawn Carriage Parade & Christmas Festival
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Christmas Festival & Entertainment begins at 10am
Carriage Parades: 1pm & 7pm
Sign up to volunteer! Click HERE
Christmas Elves Volunteer Sign-up: Here
The countdown to our 33rd Annual Horse Drawn Carriage Parade & Festival is on, and we can't wait to have you kick-off your Holiday Season with us!
Click HERE to view the 2022 Carriage Parade Map
We are gearing up for our Annual Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade & Festival! There will be two horse-drawn carriage parades this year: a daylight parade at 1 pm and our traditional candlelight parade at 7 pm.
Be sure to check our website for all the updates for this year's festivities & parade information!
Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade Horsemen Application: HERE
Christmas Festival Vendor Booth Application: HERE
Click HERE for a Downtown Parking Map
Annual Horse Drawn Carriage Parade & Festival
Become a sponsor by clicking HERE!
Carriage Sign Sponsor ($200)
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors
Reserved Seating Boxes
*2022 Reserved Boxes will be available for purchase to the pubic starting September 16th!* Once the registration is open to the public, you will find the link below to reserve your box. **
Reservation Link Open NOW!
The boxes will be in the same location again this year (the block between Mulberry St. & Silver St. & the boxes will be on both sides of the street again).
NEW THIS YEAR! Not only are we offering reserved boxes again this year, but we are also partnering with Lebanon Christian School to offer VIP Parking (1 parking spot per booth/per parade) in their parking lot behind their High School (15 E. Warren St. – the church behind 5/3rd & The Breakfast Club).
The cost of a reserved box is $200 per parade again this year, and the cost for a VIP Parking Pass is $50 (100% of the proceeds from the VIP Parking go to Lebanon Christian Schools).
Reserve a box for your office, or family and friends!
*Please note that the remainder of the parade route is OPEN and FREE for all to view the parades*
Reserved Seating Box - Frequently Asked Questions
· What size are the reserved boxes? The boxes are 10ft wide by 6ft deep.
· How many people can fit in a reserved box? That depends on the makeup of your group (adults, kids,sizes, ages)/the size of your chairs/whether you will sit or stand/ect. We suggest marking off a 10ft wide by 6ft deep area and seeing what would work best for your group. **Your reserved box can not be overflowing outside of your designated area.
· Will chairs be provided? No, Chairs will not be provided. You will need to bring your own chairs. You can setup your chairs in your reserved box prior to the start of the parade. Additional details will be sent out closer to the date.
· Where are the boxes located? The reserved boxes will be in the block between Mulberry St. & Silver St. (both sides of the street).
· Are the boxes on the street or sidewalk? The boxes will be on the edge of the street in the marked parking spaces along that block (this will allow a free and clear space for seating/standing).
· How will be boxes be marked off? The boxes will be roped off with stanchions. Each box will have a reserved sign attached and the name that the box is reserved for. There will be an area of the sidewalk roped off behind the boxes to keep spectators from overflowing into your reserved box.
· How are the box locations reserved? Box location will be based off the order in which the reservations are made.
· How will you be able to tell who should be in a reserved box? You will receive an email on Monday, Nov. 8th requesting that you submit the number of people you plan to have in your box. We will mail your wristbands to you for this event. All participants MUST have his/her wristband present to sit in the reserved box area.
· How will we know where our box is located? You will receive an email on Monday, Nov. 29th with a map of the reserved box seats, where your box is located, and additional information for the day of the event.
Do you have to reserve a box to have "Front Row Seats" to see the parade? NO, these reserved boxes are just in one block (from Silver St. to Mulberry St.). People are welcome to watch the parade from anywhere on the parade route. For safety reasons & per the City, people are not allowed to setup seats and block off areas on the sidewalk to save seats prior to the parade.
**Please note that the remainder of the parade route is OPEN and FREE for all to view the parades**
Carriage Parade Route Map
*2022 Closures will be posted soon.*
Downtown Public Parking Lots
2022 Entertainment Schedule is Coming Soon!
Please check here for more details at a later date.
Interested in performing? Contact us at email@example.com!
Pictures With Santa
Don't Miss Out on Your Picture with Santa & Mrs. Claus!
Program Advertising Opportunities
*Program advertising opportunities will be available soon. Please check here at a later date for program ad availability.*
Take the opportunity to promote your business in our 32nd Annual Horse Drawn Carriage Parade Program Book. This book will be available in our downtown stores & digitally (via QR Code) throughout the Holiday Season.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to showcase your business!
Space will sell quickly in the
32nd Annual Horse Drawn Carriage Parade program book.
Full page advertisement ‐ $500
½ page advertisement ‐ $300
¼ page advertisement ‐ $150
2020 Lebanon Carriage Parade Behind the Scenes Highlight Video
Be sure to take a moment and watch the 2020 carriage parade (behind the scenes) highlight video. We hated that we had to cancel the Carriage Parde this year, we decided to produce this behind the scenes video to get a look at some of our horse & carriage teams, their history, experience, and tradition of being part of the carriage parade.
Please watch the video, share it, like it, and let the horse teams know that 2021 will be bigger and better than ever. Merry Christmas, happy holidays and thank everyone who has taken part in the Lebanon Horse Drawn Carriage Parade & Festival in years past and years to come. #lebanonohio #LebanonAreaChamberOfCommerce #ohio