Looking for someone that has worked or would love to work in the Sign Industry as a graphic designer!
Our graphic designer designs art and layouts for specifications requested.
- Create and maintain signage for various clients.
- Create sign designs, permit drawings, production drawings, site maps, surveys, etc.
- Draw rough sketches and perform mathematical computations to develop designs and work out detailed specifications of components.
- Make revisions to size, shape and arrangement of parts to create practical design drawings.
- Work multiple different projects from concept to production.
- Aid with preparation of quotes.
- Reports & works with owner.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) Proficient.
- Basic Mathematical Skills.
- Ability to read a Tape Measure
This job generally operates in a casual fast paced office environment. This role routinely
uses standard office equipment such as computers, wide format printers & laminator, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets.
Must have reliable transportation to work. Travel is possible & is primarily during the business day. Must have drivers license with clean driving records for driving company vehicle.
2 years graphic arts program & 3 years minimum experience
Associate or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design/ Arts
About Avid Signs Plus
Are you looking to be part of a growing, energetic, goal driven company? Then you’ve come to the right place. We are a premier sign, apparel, & wrap company that offers branding and imaging solutions for many local businesses. We pride ourselves on customer service, unique creativity, & helping our customer’s visions come to life!
For more information about our company, check out our website at avidsignsplus.com