Schedule Your Mammogram Today
Schedule a Screening Mammography Near You in September
DAYTON, Ohio (August 24, 2021) – Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Like all Premier Health care sites, the mobile mammography coach is utilizing strict cleaning and sanitation practices. All rooms and equipment are cleaned continually. All staff are following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for hand hygiene and use of masks and additional personal protective equipment (PPE), as appropriate.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center in Middletown.
The following dates and times are open for appointments in September:
• Wednesday, Sept. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Jamestown Family Medicine, 4940 Cottonville Road, Jamestown, OH 45335;
• Thursday, Sept. 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Waynesville Pharmacy, 415 S. Main St., Waynesville, OH 45068;
• Friday, Sept. 3, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton – Charles Drew Health Center, 1323 W. Third St., Dayton, OH 45402
• Wednesday, Sept. 8, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 35 Overbrook Drive, Monroe, OH 45050;
• Friday, Sept. 10, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Ohio’s Hospice – Wilmington, 1669 Rombach Ave., Wilmington, OH 45177;
• Monday, Sept. 13, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Atrium Medical Center Medical Imaging – Grand Avenue, 4214 Grand Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Tuesday, Sept. 14, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Saturday, Sept. 18, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at MidPointe Library – West Chester, 9363 Centre Pointe Drive, West Chester, OH 45069;
• Tuesday, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami County Internal Medicine, 2600 Mote Drive, Covington, OH 45318;
• Wednesday, Sept. 22, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton – Patterson Park Health Center, 1074 Patterson Road, Dayton, OH 45420;
• Friday, Sept. 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dulan and Moore Dulan Family Wellness Center, 1000 Columbus Ave., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• Monday, Sept. 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine, 3590 Busenbark Road, Trenton, OH 45067; and
• Thursday, Sept. 30, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging – Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities it serves. The health system has five hospital locations: Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton with additional inpatient sites at Miami Valley Hospital South in Centerville and Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood; Atrium Medical Center in Middletown; and Upper Valley Medical Center in Miami County. In addition, the health system offers a wide range of care choices, including virtual care; e-visits; a telestroke network and other telehealth options; an urgent care network; free-standing emergency departments; a large primary and specialty care network; and home health services. Premier Health is the second largest employer in the region and the largest health care system in Southwest Ohio.