Pandemic Partners Lebanon Resource Page
Businesses In Need of Assistance
- Premier Health: The biggest needs are for surgical gowns, face masks and surgical masks, gloves, respirators, isolation gowns, face shields, thermometers, foot coverings, ventilator tubing, and protective coveralls.
- Lebanon Health Care Center: is in need of N95 masks, Regular masks, and gowns.
If your business is in need of assistance, please take a moment and complete this form so we can help connect you to the right resource. Click HERE to complete the form
Business Resources Available
- Market640: Soaps & Hand Sanitizer
- Premier Health: Telehealth Options, Virtual Care, Patient Triage & emergecy Department Procedures & Specimen Collection & Testing
- Legend Web Works: We can help businesses make updates to their websites, create a website if they do not have one, sell services and products online via their website, and create software to help their teams work remotely, and more.If your business has a current process you need to move online OR if you want ideas for making your website more useful to your community, we can help. Give us a call and we are happy to talk through your needs.
- Maggard Memorials and Laser Art:Granite memorials, columbariums, mausoleum
- Countryside YMCA:Pandemic Childcare Center for essential personnel families for children 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- Dorns Business Solutions: No contact delivery and curbside pickup. We are committed to keeping our community and employees safe and are taking every precaution.
- COVID-19 REGIONAL RECOVERY FUND BUTLER AND WARREN COUNTIES JOIN EFFORT: Butler County United Way and the Hamilton Community Foundation are partnering with United Way of Warren County and the Warren County Foundation to join forces with Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF) and United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC). This partnership will create a dedicated source of funding for Butler and Warren Counties to address critical needs in this region related to the coronavirus pandemic, especially for those who will be disproportionately affected, through the COVID19 Regional Response Fund.
For more information click HERE
- Women's Center Free Pregnancy tests, Verification of pregnancy, Education via online methods, Emergency Assistance: diapers, wipes, formula, Maternity clothes, Boutique supplies, Emergency Packets Birth to 2T, Strong beginnings advocacy, resources, especially for applying for Medicaid
- Spectrum - Free 30-second video to any business in need.
- Buckingham Advisors - Financial Planning, Tax Planning and Investing Advice for Small Businesses and their Owner. We are accessible during business hours and are available through video conference or by phone call.
- Lavin Law Group, LLC: During this time, we want to reach out to the community and offer our support. We are all in this together. The Lavin Law Group has remained open to assist our clients. We also will be offering complimentary consultations to all. We assure you that we are following the CDC mitigation policy which includes remote/virtual meetings. We are available to discuss the essential planning techniques to protect yourself and your family in these trying times. The idea of executing Wills, Powers of Attorney and certain Trusts are more important now than ever. Please contact our office at your earliest convenience to schedule your personal consultation.
We would like to give back to the community and do our small part for all Ohio Healthcare Workers and First Responders. We are offering COMPLIMENTARY traditional Last Will and Testaments, as well as necessary directives while the Governors stay at home order is in place. This pro bono service can be done over the phone and mailed to you at no charge. You are also eligible for the complimentary consultation that was offered in the previous post in addition to these documents. Thank for all you are doing and please feel free to contact our office at your earliest convenience.
This is an advertisement
- My Team Accounting: As Ohio prepares to reopen, is your business ready to track new successes and challenges? Accurate, up-to-date financial records are now more important than ever. If your business accounting has room for improvement or doesn’t exist at all, reach out to me. Let me see what I can do to help you. * They are offering a free half-hour phone consultation for Chamber members. https://myteamaccounting.com and they can be found on Quickbooks' Find a ProAdvisor: https://proadvisor.intuit.com/app/accountant/search?searchId=ellen-allen
- Minuteman Express: To all of our friends and neighboring businesses:
Firstly, from all of us here at Minuteman Press, we sincerely hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time in history. One day, the next generation will not only learn about the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 in history class, but they will also learn about the great American recovery that followed. The only way that we are going to help write that recovery chapter is by uniting as a community and helping all of our neighbors.
At Minuteman Press, we are doing our part to author America’s recovery story by running the Bounce Back USA initiative. Bounce Back USA was created by Minuteman Press to offer two free services to help support all of our neighboring businesses as we find a way to work together through these trying times. First, we are distributing COVID-19 awareness and prevention posters at no charge to any business in our service area. Second, we are providing free local advertising on our site BounceBackUSA.com to stimulate business and help all of our neighbors overcome the tremendous economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. We truly believe that a rising tide will lift all ships, and we want to make sure our communities stay afloat.
Please use the form on our page to submit your company’s special offer or supportive message for publishing on our site at no charge. Just upload your logo and the message or offer, and we’ll publish your message in the appropriate category.
Join the coalition now to show your support and solidarity with the business community in our neighborhood!
101 Dave Avenue
Lebanon, OH 45036
Phone 513-932-4222 / Fax 513-932-0950www.mmpressleb.com / email@example.com
- People's Bank: Here is a loan program the Governor announced today. Also they will be taking PPP applications again when the next phase is authorized.
Do you own a business that is available to provide valuable resources to other businesses and community members during the COVID-19 Pandemic? If so, please fill out this form so we can share your information on our resource page. Click HERE to complete the form.