Why Join the Chamber?
As a vital resource to the business community, the vision of the Lebanon Chamber is to offer
- Increased Visibility of your business
- New business contacts and potential customers through Networking
- Professional Leadership Development
- Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
- Opportunities to Create Relationships with local business leaders
- Cost-Saving Discounts through the Chamber and Member -2-Member Benefits
- Business and Community Advocacy
- Credibility and Business Referrals
- Representation and Involvement
- Ribbon Cutting & Milestone Ceremonies
- An Invitation for Engagement of key decision makers and entrepreneurs to invest in Lebanon fostering economic growth
- A Community Partnership linking business, schools and local government in a network that strengthens and benefits everyone involved
Every Chamber member benefits from our wide variety of programs and services that help members build their companies, reduce the cost of doing business and contribute to a better community.
Chamber membership is your link to the people, programs and information you need to increase your organization's visibility and grow your business.
Make new connections and forge new business relationship by attending the Chamber's many networking opportunities. Owners and employees can meet, talk and exchange ideas in social and educational events. The Chamber also encourages members to serve on one of our many committees or volunteer at one of our many outings. Come get involved!
The Chamber's business development programs connect you to business prospects, opportunities and relationships. Build your network--and your customer base--through Chamber programs designed to help establish relationships among Lebanon's businesses large and small.
The Chamber offers a variety of professional development programs to help members sharpen their skills and give member companies a competitive edge.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
Chamber members receive information and resources to stay informed and visible in the Lebanon Area business community.
The Chamber's advocacy programs provide access to lawmakers and influence over public policy issues important to your business. Chamber advocacy programs provide opportunities for members to meet and mingle with policy makers and engage civic leaders in meaningful dialogue surrounding key business issues.
The Chamber's benefits and rebate programs offer tangible savings on Workers' Compensation, Healthcare and Dental services to meet the needs of every business.
Click Here to check out the group membership benefits available: