Now Hiring at Ship Express Delivery, LLC
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/FREIGHT BROKER
Ship Express Delivery, LLC is seeking the right candidate to grow our freight logistics business. Our parent company, Express Delivery Services, Inc, has owned and operated a dedicated truck fleet in Lebanon, Ohio since 1997. This new position and opportunity is for the self-starter, motivated entrepreneur and will build upon our current success.
Build your career at our growth-oriented company!
· -Soliciting new full truckload and LTL business
· -Heavy cold-calling to build client base
· -Negotiating quotes for jobs and projects
· -Communicating w/clients, carriers, shippers & receivers
· -Account management
· -Maintain & update information quickly via company software
· -Work in tandem with Dispatch and provide coverage as needed
· 1-5 years sales workforce experience, logistics sales strongly preferred
· -Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· -Good business decision-making and problem-solving skills
· -Excellent written, verbal, and negotiating skills
· -Superior customer-service skills
Benefits & Compensation:
· -Base salary plus uncapped earnings potential
· -Paid time off & 6 paid holidays
· -Optional health, dental, and vision plans
· -Small, Family business where you make a difference
· -Ground floor opportunity-we are planning for success
· -Team environment
· -Base salary + Commission and Bonus potential
PSU is seeking an Adult Service Provider
Click to register
Senior Counselor - Camp Joy Clarksville, OH
“Senior Counselor” - Camp Joy is seeking passionate and creative counselors for our 2020 Summer Camp Season. Apply online at https://camp-joy.org/about/employment/camps/
1. Reside with campers, providing 24-hour supervision. Supervise, educate and assist in all aspects of camper life and daily routine while at camp.
2. Manage camper behaviors.
3. Lead or assist camp activities for small groups of campers as scheduled by the Program Coordinator.
4. Follow the weekly schedule.
5. Provide supervision and assistance during camp activities led by Program Specialists.
6. Complete all paperwork such as: incident reports, health screens, course usage forms, etc…
7. Follow Camp Joy policies and procedures.
8. Participate in all staff meetings and trainings
1. Customer Service
a. Role Model: provide positive interaction with campers and clients, and demonstrate positive behavior management.
b. Positive Relationships: learn camper’s names, play with campers, and create opportunities for campers to learn and make friends.
c. Go Above and Beyond: respond effectively and efficiently to client and camper needs.
a. Flexible: adapt positively to camp and schedule changes and willing to jump in where needed.
b. Effective Communication: maintain open communication with campers, and staff.
3. Work Quality
a. Professionalism: Deliver a high quality, professional, and safe Joy experience.
b. Timeliness: Arrive on time and prepared for all programs, meetings and tasks.
c. Initiative: Completes all tasks in a timely and professional manner.
1. 18 years of age.
2. Previous experience working with youth. Previous camp experience strongly desired.
3. Experience and ability to communicate and work with other staff, youth, and clients.
4. Be able to be active for over 12 hours a day on diverse landscapes and during inclement weather.
5. Valid driver’s license if applicable.
Camp Joy Clarksville, OH